1. You can cancel or postpone your appointment till 6 pm. the day before your visit. If your appointment is planed on Friday, we can make any changes until 6 pm. on Thursday.
2. In case of cancellation or postponement within the less time in advance, you must pay a 50% of the total appointment price. We treat this amount as a down payment for the next scheduled visit. The prepayment will be included in the cost of the next visit, and in the case of repeating the above-mentioned situation, it will not be refunded.
3. Prepayment should be made by bank transfer to the following data: PELVISMED Adrianna Grobelna-Krajcer, number of the bank account: 85116022020000000522097894 . You should send us a payment confirmation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You have 24 hours to make a prepayment from the moment of receiving the above information. Failure to pay in advance, means that the booked appointment is being canceled.
4. You should be on time for your appointment. In case of the delay, due to any fault of the Patient, the visit will not be extended.
5. If the delay is our fault, the visit will be extended accordingly.
6. The payment for home visits is supposed to be made in advance, at least one day before the scheduled day. You will get the invoice via email.
7. By making an appointment, you confirm that you have accepted the above rules.
Before the first visit, pregnant patients are asked to consult a doctor in charge of pregnancy in order to obtain a certificate of no contraindications to participate in the procedures.Print the statement